Its late, you have been grinding for over 5 hours and then suddenly you are about to win a
big hand. That is until you get a Bad Beat to a really bad suck out. But instead of being the
loser, you are now the Winner because you just won the Bad Beat Jackpot..
Sit on a Bad Beat table and win more cash than even you know what to do with. Bad beat
stories are great to tell but stories of winning are so much better.
So how does it work? 50 cents is taken from every pot on the listed Bad Beat tables which
accumulates the jackpot. As soon as one of the players has a huge hand cracked, the jackpot
is won with every active player on the table receiving a portion of the money. The "lucky"
player with the losing hand will pick up the greatest percentage. There are no losers on
PokerViews Bad Beat tables!
- Losing hand must be at least a Four of a Kind 7's.
- Winning hand must be at least a Four of a Kind 8's.
- Both hole cards must be included in both the winning and losing hands.
- At the start of the hand, at least four players must be dealt in.
- The hand must have generated jackpot rake (ie. $0.50).
- At the end of the hand, two or more players must be active and it must go to showdown.
- Players who sit out at the Bad Beat Jackpot tables will not be eligible for the Bad Beat
- If two qualifying jackpot hands hit at the exact same time, the jackpot will be prized to the
hand that began first, according to PokerView's server time. The second of the qualifying
bad beat hands will be entitled to the reseeded Bad Beat jackpot.
- In the instance that two or more hands qualify for the jackpot within one hand, the two
highest hands will be favored for the jackpot, with the winning hand being the highest hand
and the second highest hand winning the Bad Beat.